Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: AHHHHH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xavierculby

haha i bet you all are getting pretty sick and tired of these thread. I hav a HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx Entertainment Notebook PC with a windows vista operating system. I have an AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72 processor. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon HD 3200 with 1918MB memory 32-Bit Bus Width. Here is where i begin to get confused, my computer would not allow me to download the 32 bit vista ATI catalyst only the 64 bit catalyst. So i downloaded the 64 bit catalyst and the dolphin 64 bit emulator. The Emulator works but it will not play my iso files. I even tried to mount the files but my PC will not read the "discs" and i downloaded all of the updated drivers. I have been using this sight and others for aid but i just cant get it to work properly. If anyone can point me in the proper direction I would be highly appreciative. I apologize for the length but i wanted to be as accurate as possible. Thank you for your patience, I guess I'm not as computer savvy as I thought.
(03-28-2010, 02:11 PM)xavierculby Wrote: [ -> ]The Emulator works but it will not play my iso files.

i seriously didnt understand what r u saying..erm..writing. The emulator works when it can play a game so your emulator didnt work with correct configuration. tell us what error did u get if u have one and post a screenshot.

xavierculby

Whoops yea that wording was kinda funky, but what i meant was that i could open the Dolphin application but it says that it cant find any GC/Wii ISOs and when I try to open them through file open, the screen just stays the same
oh god.. Well, you do not need to mount the isos you rip or dump (i don't care about anything anymore) just set the paths in dolphin to where the isos are located and they'll show up in the games list in dolphin.

there are tons of stickies in the forum to guide you, please read 'em.

ps: your computer is too weak to play wii games anyways.
(03-28-2010, 04:22 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]oh god.. Well, you do not need to mount the isos you rip or dump (i don't care about anything anymore) just set the paths in dolphin to where the isos are located and they'll show up in the games list in dolphin.

there are tons of stickies in the forum to guide you, please read 'em.

ps: your computer is too weak to play wii games anyways.

People tell me the damn thing but I can run games like SMG at kinda good speeds then people think... 17 to 40 fps xD

xavierculby

yea i know my computer is a little too slow, but thanks for the help i had to re-downloaded and unzip the files to get em to work
(03-28-2010, 06:04 PM)xavierculby Wrote: [ -> ]yea i know my computer is a little too slow, but thanks for the help i had to re-downloaded and unzip the files to get em to work

Yea but you gonna do better then me I bet xD

xavierculby

(03-28-2010, 04:22 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]ps: your computer is too weak to play wii games anyways.

My laptop actually plays super smash brothers brawl at 90%-100%