Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No More Heroes, Red Steel 2 and Bully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got these three games, all of them are NTSC, however when i try ti play No More heroes on the emulator the Wii mote doesn't connect :S

Bully Scholarship Edition says that the save file is corrupted (even tho i havnt played) and i have to delete it, i press ok, but nothing happens, just a black screen flashing befre me every time i press OK

Red Steel 2 is different, it does that thing that Wii Sports Resort does, it comes up as a black screen with VPS at 120 and Speed at 200%, but nothing happens unless i change the sysconf file with the wii sports resort sysconf file....but that doesnt work well cuz games will crash with that file easily -.-

so if anyone can tell me how to fix these, please tell me, im pretty sure u can play No More Heroes on the emulator, but im not sure how :S

On the subject, i havn't gotten any answers about my black screen issue with 1280x720 resolution.... (my laptop has a native resolution of 1900x1080 btw)

heres the thread

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-816...ack+Screen

anyways, yea, my mian issue is to get those games working (and wii sports resort too if possible)

please? anyone?

thanks alot Smile
anyoooone????

sigh

how come no one else runs into these problems?????

if it helps, i have:

2.80 GHz Intel Core Duo 2 Processor T9600
4 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 Graphics Card
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
1900x1080 display