Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC]Beyblade Super Tournament Battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[color=#FF0000]Beyblade Super Tournament Battle[/color]
[Image: box-l.jpg]
IGN Review: Beyblade is a baffling game that is both so niche and so ill- executed that I can only recommended to the true fanatics out there who devour anything the franchise has to offer. Everyone else will be downright insulted by the simple, stupid game mechanics and horrendously outdated visual and audio presentations. This title does not look, sound or act any differently from its PS1 predecessor, which is a travesty.

Stay as far away from this unfortunate digital afterbirth as possible.

[General]
Dual Core: ON
Idle Skipping: ON
HLE the IPL: ON
Lock thread to cores: OFF
LLE on Thread: OFF

Wii tab:Progressive Scan on

OGL/DX9 settings: Nothing special to mention, EFB to texture for speed.

DSP settings: Nothing to mention here.

Known Problems: Bad sound...missing sounds sometimes. but except that, game runs full speed on even slow pcs!!!!!! Big Grin

Overall(2.0)
Game runs perfect except sound.so it's playable Smile

Screenshots:
[Image: beyblade3.png]

Video coming soon! Smile

BTW this is my first game thread!!!!! YAY!!!
LLE on thread enabled = speed boost
Seems you got a little bit excited and had to put "works" on the screenshot lol
(03-28-2010, 05:47 AM)jedikevin20 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems you got a little bit excited and had to put "works" on the screenshot lol

yeah lol
@Nosound i'll make sure to put that up
(03-28-2010, 04:42 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]LLE on thread enabled = speed boost

lle on thread crashes the emulator. Tongue
used those settings and the game freezes after the atari cutscene in the beginning
how can i fix thise?
(04-20-2010, 08:52 AM)TheBboyKnowledge Wrote: [ -> ]used those settings and the game freezes after the atari cutscene in the beginning
how can i fix thise?

use the dsp-lle plugin and revision 5186 sse3 by spellforce. it'll work out. REMEMBER! DSP-LLE not HLE! you have to dump that from your GC or Wii.
the game will run slow but it's gonna work. sound is buggy of course since it's the lle plugin. other than that the game is fine
oh okay i got it to work now but it's slow on my system though.....oh well
(04-21-2010, 08:17 PM)TheBboyKnowledge Wrote: [ -> ]oh okay i got it to work now but it's slow on my system though.....oh well

it's slow in every single system. because it uses dsp lle plugin. when it gets fixed up with hle we're gonna be able to actually play the game well enough
okay cool i guess b/c i get around 17-18 fps average with lle so i know when hle for this game is fixed it'll be playable
Pages: 1 2 3