Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I have SERIOUS framerate issue!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(03-25-2010, 06:21 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You just happen to pick two of the games that are on the slow side. Try Resident Evil the remake for the GC. It's 100% speed.

Really?! Damn, I'll get that game ASAP. Also, should I overclock my RAM and GPU too?(Even for *1* more fps)
I don't want to tell you to overclock your PC should anything go wrong and it ends up being fried, but yes, the more CPU speed you have the better.
The Video is rendered by graphics card but it is emulated by PC then sent to card. Try to use lower quality video settings(gamecube standard RES). It will run much better.
(03-25-2010, 06:20 AM)Parham6 Wrote: [ -> ]You get 15-20?!!!
Holy Crap!!!Exclamation
Then this emulator is a junk!!!

Then go make a better one.

Oh wait, you actually need an IQ higher than 80 for that.
(03-25-2010, 09:26 AM)Heavy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2010, 06:20 AM)Parham6 Wrote: [ -> ]You get 15-20?!!!
Holy Crap!!!Exclamation
Then this emulator is a junk!!!

Then go make a better one.

Oh wait, you actually need an IQ higher than 80 for that.

Well, that was uncalled for. Did this individual test in front of you? Why did you make that speculation?
Wait guyz, I didn't want to troll...sorry...Also I'm not a "beginner" in the PC world and I have high ranks in many other forums.
And thank you all for helping me, I've got my answer.
(03-25-2010, 01:34 PM)Parham6 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait guyz, I didn't want to troll...sorry...Also I'm not a "beginner" in the PC world and I have high ranks in many other forums.
And thank you all for helping me, I've got my answer.

It wasn't me who helped you out, but i think i speak for everyone when i say you're welcome
-Can using a 64-Bit cpu improve speed?(64-Bit)
-How much or Is it worth changing OS?
-How much can using a higher SSE improve speed?
-Which version is the BEST in terms of speed?

Thanks in advance.
(03-25-2010, 02:01 PM)Parham6 Wrote: [ -> ]-Can using a 64-Bit cpu improve speed?(64-Bit)
-How much or Is it worth changing OS?
-How much can using a higher SSE improve speed?
-Which version is the BEST in terms of speed?

Thanks in advance.

64 bit cpu's can help performance a bit, yes
As far as windows 7 being cool, id go for that, but you shouldn't see a large increase upgrading your operating system.
Upgrading from SSE should immensely help in speed, i believe. (If someone could clarify, it makes sense this way anyhow)
There's is no "best version", Just take a pick and make it recent.
Is CPU "Speed" the most important thing?
I mean, Is using a "Pentium 4 *3.2Ghz*(Or Dual-Core 3.2)" better than using a "Core 2 Quad *2.66Ghz*"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4