Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [R 5225][GC SSBM]Graphical Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A very good running, and overall, Dolphin it's nice, but... There are still one annoying error, the error of black graphics (see the image)

[Image: blackgraphics.png]

I'm using D3D9 Plugin, and i noticed that when i use Real XFB my screen become black (i hear the music and everything seems to be working)

Can anyone help me?
well, it cant be helped, try tick enable EFB copy to Ram
what are your specs?
Always copying to RAM.
Specs (Graphics):
ON: Force bi/trillinear; enable x16 anisotropy filtering; EFB Scaled Copy; Enable CPU -> EFB Access; Disable Fog; EFB Copy to RAM.

OFF: Safe texture cache; Anti-Alias; Enable Hires texture loading; Enable XFB (Screen enters in a rumble state); Enable Real XFB; Enable Wireframe; Enable Hotkey; Overlay FPS Counter; Data Dumping/Debugging all off.

Thanks a lot for the attention.
(03-24-2010, 02:24 PM)xxxvalterxxx Wrote: [ -> ]Always copying to RAM.
Specs (Graphics):
ON: Force bi/trillinear; enable x16 anisotropy filtering; EFB Scaled Copy; Enable CPU -> EFB Access; Disable Fog; EFB Copy to RAM.

OFF: Safe texture cache; Anti-Alias; Enable Hires texture loading; Enable XFB (Screen enters in a rumble state); Enable Real XFB; Enable Wireframe; Enable Hotkey; Overlay FPS Counter; Data Dumping/Debugging all off.

Thanks a lot for the attention.
disable anisotropy filtering, diasble cpu->EFB acces at least for this game
don't disable fog, efb to texture.
I do all how you say, but is still the same, and i started to have crashes with star fox assault, the game do not begin (not menu, the game) says that dolphin find a problem and needs to be closed.

Thanks all for the help.
just fiddle with the settings 'cause thats not supposed to be there
or try updating your directx or graphics drivers
Try Revision 4525..
It worked for me.....
I got this same problem.....
Using a older version (This one you have say) did not fix my problem...
My Directx and drivers are updated, my visual c++ it's ok too...
[Image: imagemcxte.png]
Try this one below my sig,both work with SMBM and Starfox and most 98% wii game,I've already choose the best setting (720p)
Pages: 1 2