Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Plugin problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sather

Hello everyone. I know I'm new here, and I definately dont know what I'm doing, but when I downloaded the emulator and tried to run a game (Pokemon Colosseum), I got three errors

Error Loading Plugins/Plugin_GCPad.dll: cant read info

Cant init any PAD Plugins (Probably becauses of the first one, but I dont know.)

Couldnt init the core, check your configuration

If I could get some help on these three that'd be great Big Grin
If the plugins aren't loading, then you either have an older version of DirectX, or the files are actually missing.

Sather

Thanks, now I can see the gamecube config settings! Sadly, now it's saying:

Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check logs for more info.
(03-25-2010, 12:10 AM)Sather Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, now I can see the gamecube config settings! Sadly, now it's saying:

Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check logs for more info.

give us your pc specs and we'll help! plus that means switch from opengl plugin to direct3d9 plugin
@GodRays i said it and i repeat...this opengl renderer thing never gets old Tongue

Sather

WOW! It works great now! I switched the opengl plugin to dirct3d9 and now it works like a charm! It goes like the same speed as my n64 would, so this is great! Thanks for all your help guys!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(03-25-2010, 05:36 AM)Sather Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! It works great now! I switched the opengl plugin to dirct3d9 and now it works like a charm! It goes like the same speed as my n64 would, so this is great! Thanks for all your help guys!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

no prob...but next time make sure to read the stickies Tongue
and also post ur specs in the signature

Sather

Well, my emulator works great with the game, although the graphics are a little weird (Pokemon Colosseum) What's weird is how at the beginning it starts at speed of 70-100% for five minutes, then it drops down to 30%. Why does it do this?
(03-26-2010, 02:49 AM)Sather Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my emulator works great with the game, although the graphics are a little weird (Pokemon Colosseum) What's weird is how at the beginning it starts at speed of 70-100% for five minutes, then it drops down to 30%. Why does it do this?

pokemon colosseum is a hard game to take to even 80%...but as i said before, post your pc specs! pc specs are very important in an emulation forum, emulator settings too. make sure to post them