Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 1-year anniversary of this new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
See topic title and discuss everything you like(d) about this forum and it's members so far Tongue
Awesome Emulator, but i can't say the same about the community.
And you beat me to the punch, i was thinking of doing the same but I wasn't accurate enough to know the date but i knew it was in march Tongue

Oh and the forum needs new smiles, but that's another story.
Falcon4ever (member no. 1 on this forum) joined on March 12th and forum was officially opened on March 23rd. Pick any date you like xD (<- that should be a new smiley)
the community is very nice... everybody tries to help each other... thats how things should be...

but a new forum style would be nice i guess. ^^
Nice guys posting here, trying to solve problems and make the emulator progress even more sniff xD *sniff*...Its a shame that school is coming....
I agree a bit to the idea of a new style, the homepage has a new web style. I guess a new style for the forum would be a good change.
yeah the forum is cool Cool
the people here are cool too Wink ... minus the spammers and pirates Undecided
the emulator is great as well Big Grin

I hope dolphin and this forum lives on! Smile
the forum is great because of the people that made the effort of composting useful information on the game threads with the help of the community, but the main page needs a mayor overhaul to keep noob questions and pirates away. noob question example: how do i save?? how do i jump? < this mostly happen on the game threads.
the main page should have like a youtube video with a full introduction to dolphin and how the community works.

also a new forum layout would be great.
What this forum is only 1 year old it feels so much older to me and here i thought i was one of the newer members when i joined in June or July i think
(03-24-2010, 04:34 PM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]What this forum is only 1 year old it feels so much older to me and here i thought i was one of the newer members when i joined in June or July i think

September's more like it
June, July September it's all a blur now
Pages: 1 2 3 4