Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: question bout enable EFB copy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dolphin_emulator_graphics_plugin_propert...vanced.png]

as u can see above, if i tick the RAM, it will use all my RAM?
Nope, not your Ram.It's will use your gfx ram(gt9800 1Gb Ram for example).Depend on what game u wanna play (auto mapping ram usage).So copy EFB to Ram slow for those people don't have a good gfx card
how can i know my gfx ram? what if i tick to textures?
(03-24-2010, 01:22 AM)sasuketaichou Wrote: [ -> ]how can i know my gfx ram? what if i tick to textures?

go to start, run, dxdiag...click yes whatever.
then go to display tab and look at somthing saying ram.
btw u shuld put your specs in signature, it's easier for us so we can help you when u ask for help
(03-24-2010, 01:22 AM)sasuketaichou Wrote: [ -> ]how can i know my gfx ram? what if i tick to textures?

Download CPUZ to check your gfx cd(graphic card) .EFB to texture for speed,sometime it make the gfx look smoother (although EFB to RAM for graphic) ,increase FPS,go with anti-alias 4x(in opengl) or 9x(d3d9)
(03-24-2010, 12:06 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, not your Ram.It's will use your gfx ram(gt9800 1Gb Ram for example).Depend on what game u wanna play (auto mapping ram usage).So copy EFB to Ram slow for those people don't have a good gfx card

Even people with super cards will experience slowdowns in some games. That's just the result of using EFB to RAM. It does fix many graphic issues in games though in return.
thanx, nice explanations guys Tongue