Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FPS problem (tested using dx9 and opengl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys, i need ur help. what is the problem between this two video

dx9 opengl

note that the two videos records using fraps and running occasionally 30+ fps, both, regardless of graphic, opengl shows false fps?
Turn off framelimit
(03-25-2010, 01:22 AM)matejdro Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off framelimit

actually, it is
the fps counter cannot be trusted
what's the name of the game? looks good.
Tales of Symphonia for who asked what game it's.
(03-25-2010, 04:20 AM)SaintLucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Tales of Symphonia for who asked what game it's.

i know, but the problem is postet on the post above mine...

(sry)

ontopic:

you are getting nearly the same FPS in OGL or DX9 plugin.... try to change the FPS limit manually... between 70 and 100 in the settings, until you get the normal speed of the game. (if your computer is strong enough)
(03-25-2010, 07:02 AM)sNk Wrote: [ -> ]ontopic:

you are getting nearly the same FPS in OGL or DX9 plugin.... try to change the FPS limit manually... between 70 and 100 in the settings, until you get the normal speed of the game. (if your computer is strong enough)

its still doesnt change the fps reading. in fact, when u turn off the framelimit, the game will be faster, in d3d9, i get more than 60+ and with opengl, i get more than 70+ or something, it shows me that the fps reading of opengl is more than d3d9 but the result is the same as above. even opengl shows higher fps, it is slower compare to d3d9 (i know coz i play it)

u guys didnt have this problem? or is it juz me?