Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all Smile
i'm new in this forum so, hello to everybody and [color=#000000]THANKS[/color] for all of your work Big Grin congrats Heart i love the program! i've tryed only animal crossing for now...50 fps o.o" omg Big Grin (windows 7 64bit)
however...Tongue
i've some fast questions to explain...
1: there are wii menu? (like mii channels and other). if yes, and if u can say, where can i find them?
2: ther's a way to configure the N-WFC?
3: if i connect my wiimote/nunchuck, i can play with them?

thanks ^_^

-i'm italian so, sorry for my english Blush-
The Wii menu you have to dump from your real Wii, but it does not do much anyway so it's not important.

There is no online capabilities for Dolphin at this time.

The Wii-mote and Nunchuck both work. You can use the real thing or the emulated versions of each.
(03-23-2010, 08:52 AM)hase091 Wrote: [ -> ]1: there are wii menu? (like mii channels and other). if yes, and if u can say, where can i find them?
You need to dump it from your wii , see this thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-162.html
NOTE:wii channels are not working , only disc channel

(03-23-2010, 08:52 AM)hase091 Wrote: [ -> ]2: ther's a way to configure the N-WFC?
Since dolphin can't manage the html pages of the wii config menu . No , there isn't

(03-23-2010, 08:52 AM)hase091 Wrote: [ -> ]3: if i connect my wiimote/nunchuck, i can play with them?
Yes, of course
omg Big Grin faster Big Grin
i'd like to add the menu just to kidd with my friends ahahah Big Grin
thanks ^^

and...last question (i hope :'D) if i wanna try homebrew? i can? Smile
(03-23-2010, 08:59 AM)hase091 Wrote: [ -> ]if i wanna try homebrew? i can? Smile
Of course ( But I can't remember if the wiimote in homebrew was finally fixed )
awesome Big Grin
another time, thanks Tongue

...if i ask a link for a wii menu dumped, i'll be banned? ahahahah Big Grin JUST TO ASK Big Grin
(03-23-2010, 09:05 AM)hase091 Wrote: [ -> ]awesome Big Grin
another time, thanks Tongue

...if i ask a link for a wii menu dumped, i'll be banned? ahahahah Big Grin JUST TO ASK Big Grin

Yes , because it is also copyrighted
Isn't it funny. You are not allowed to have the Wii menu, but you're allowed to have the entire program that emulates the Wii perfectly. Smile
true...! Big Grin so i must dump by my wii Smile that's not a problem, but i must follow all of the guide xD
another time thanks for all and congrats, to the staff and for ur time Smile

(03-23-2010, 09:15 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You are not allowed to have the Wii menu, but you're allowed to have the entire program that emulates the Wii perfectly. Smile

i can't reply XD that's true but...u know...that haven't a rational meaning xDDD
(03-23-2010, 09:18 AM)hase091 Wrote: [ -> ]true...! Big Grin so i must dump by my wii Smile that's not a problem, but i must follow all of the guide xD
another time thanks for all and congrats, to the staff and for ur time Smile
Note: use the second method ( and use bootmii IOS )
Pages: 1 2