Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windows error noise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chemial

I saw this on a google code problem thread but it was completely ignored >_>. Anyways, when I play super smash bros melee I have a couple of errors that really bug me:

1) Windows error noise sounds every time I press a key
2) Game lags with more than two players
3) Black textures all over the maps when I play with more than two

I chalk the second two problems up to a crappy video card, and those are really side-issues, but the main thing is number 1.

I hate that noise! @_@ Does anyone else have this problem or have a solution to it?

LuisR14

(04-21-2009, 08:33 AM)Chemial Wrote: [ -> ]1) Windows error noise sounds every time I press a key
that could just be the no more than 3 key buttons pressed thing of most keyboards on windows Smile
Best solution to the windows noise is to use a real gamepad or perhaps a wiimote, although the wiimote is a bit prone to dropping out randomly. If you don't have one already, a gamepad is *such* a nice thing to have for emulators in general. Otherwise, you might try just setting your sound profile in your Windows Control Panel to "no sounds" which should at least shut it up, although it probably won't fix your multiple keys issue.

I'm also plagued by this a lot, I refuse to understand why these cheap keyboards can't at least let the arrow cluster work properly, it's quite annoying to not be able to keyboard things in stepmania properly...
1) Collapse Dolphin window and open it again
2) Core issue
3) Enable EFB Copy and play in resolution more than 800x600