Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSX On tour - GC.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. Just wondering, I read that this game works fine in the latest rev, can anyone confirm? PAL version.

Also, how well do you think this pc could emulate it?

ATI HD Radeon 4770 - 512mb ddr5
intel e6500 3ghz 2mb l2 cache
2gb 1033 ram

Thanks for your time.

(This is my favourite game ever, I played shaun white snowboarding, but it just doesn't cut it imo, and my dog chewed my gamecube controllers LOL)

Edit: windows 7 64 bit
If it works at all, your PC should be fine (maybe a little more RAM if you use Win7 64-bit). I can tell for sure that NTSC-U doesn't work at all and Dolphin closes right after trying to boot it (tried it with different compilations). SSX 3 is fully playable though on Dolphin r5348 mamario build (you could also check newer builds). For some reason mamario builds don't emulate some other games and others builds have problems with emulating SSX 3.

onibaku92

i get stuck at the press a button in the beginning so...
(10-01-2010, 01:34 PM)onibaku92 Wrote: [ -> ]i get stuck at the press a button in the beginning so...

Enable the MMU.

Unfortunately, the game has several issues which make it hardly playable (character model renders like crap and there's no awesome music!).