Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Wii on Mac OS X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jackCharles

Hi,

I heard about playing Wii games in HD and that sounded great! So I downloaded dolphin and tried to play Mario Kart (Wii version). I got a wierd screen, so I did some googling and found a thread on this forum that has the "best settings" for mario kart wii, which is what I used. I get this:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1108/sc...0at020.png

Is this a problem with my hardware? Processor is Core 2 duo 3.06 GHz and graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 4670 256MB. 4 GB of RAM shouldn't be a problem too.. (I have the basic 27 inch iMac).

I also get an error message every time I click on any of the buttons (eg Config, Graphics) which says wxWidgets Debug Alert. ../src/common/sizer.cpp(1947): assert "!m_cols || idx < size_t)m_cols" failed in AddGrowableCol();.

Felipe6667

I have exactly this problem, I never could make it work

Hardware: iMac 27 Core2Duo 3.06, Radeon HD 4670, Mac OS X 10.6.3
i have the exact specsthat you guys have, and it works for me! but my wiimote wont sync with my computer (the 1st light goes on but the game ignores input from it) so if i got that to work i would be able to play it perrfectly!

Felipe6667

(04-29-2010, 07:01 AM)shawnanastasio Wrote: [ -> ]i have the exact specsthat you guys have, and it works for me! but my wiimote wont sync with my computer (the 1st light goes on but the game ignores input from it) so if i got that to work i would be able to play it perrfectly!

solved the problem of graphic, apparently the emulator is working perfectly, but there appeared a new problem, no input device is working! I tried using a joystick, the iPod, keyboard, and all configured, but none works