Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WII]Dragon Quest Swords[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WIKI:
[Image: 8481201_rajfct100319083950.jpg]
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors (ドラゴンクエストソード 仮面の女王と鏡の塔, Doragon Kuesto Sōdo: Kamen no Joō to Kagami no Tō?) is a first-person adventure game by Square Enix exclusive to Nintendo's Wii game console.The game is a spin-off from the Dragon Quest series.

STATUSTongueerfect(40-60FPS)

REVISIONBig Grinolphin 5186 x64 SSE3

SETTINGSadOPENGL)
Dual Core
Idle Skipping
TLB Hack(default)

Enable EFB copy to texture

General Config:Use panic handle
[Image: 8481201_jxbozf100319192322.png]
Adding to official game thread. Nice.
Need help with the controls. Can someone write the optimal configuration?

ЗЫЮ Sorry for my English.
This game must use real wiimote
No other options? I was able to do some swings, but movement "raise the sword" seems impossible to me.

Anon

Likely a stupid question but once I get to the "create new adventure" screen I have no idea what to do, I have tried pressing z,x,c,v, Z+x num 1234567890.
+-*/, Backspace, =, -, 1234567890, and just about every other button. I have Wiimote emulator + nunchuck on.
Use your mouse as a pointer and click on the screen ,config here
Mouse left-click is "A"
Mouse right-click is "B"
And the middle is "shake"
But you can't do anything in the main game,must have real wiimote & nunchuck anyway

Mister Stress

my copy of Dragon quest swords plays fine and the graphics is great as far as I have seen. However there is a terrible audio issue. at random points there will be a loud scratchy sound that at first is very brief like a second or 2. then after a few seconds it returns and persists and gets increasingly worse for 60 whole seconds of intense aural torture, then it goes away. and returns eventually. It does not happen at set points in the game, it happens during scenes with background music like when characters are talking to me (with AND without voices) or I'm walking or even standing still. . it does disappear when i go through doors but it comes back. I think i can make a recording using dolphin but is that necessary?

my sound settings are at:

DSP HLE
Enable DTK Music
Audio backend Dsound
Sample Rate 44000hz

I did try changing some settings like the audio backend or sample rate and had no change at all. also when i save states, and reload, the sound is loaded with the game data, continuing exactly where it left off. This is very annoying.