Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to make a working Memory card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

botter

Hello you all,

Because I don't know much about computers I need the help of this forum. Maybe this question passed this forum a thousand of times but with te search function I didn't came to a good answer.

My problem: I want to play Pokemon Colloseum in the dolphin gamecube emulator. When the game starts I get the message that the Memory card is corrupted and if I want to format it. When I choose yes the game says that the game data can't be saved. I think that this is a small problem for you all but as I said, I don't know how to fix this. How can I get the game running? Do I need to download something?

I hope someone can help me soon.

Greetings from Holland,

Christian.
set in the config tab camecube the folder of memorycard Slot A to \User\GC is important, all other wont work (or they Fixed?)
then be sure you have write rights to the user folder and subfolder
then it should work

botter

Thanks for the answer but it didn't help.

Nobody here that played this game and had the same problem? In the GC map there's a file that's called sram.raw . Is that the memory card? I don't know anything about Dolphin. That's why I also don't know how I can make a working memory card at this game. Maybe someone else who has a good answer?

Christian.
hm no sorry this problem i had on ZTP GC versions and this solvet it
but try to use a new copy(delete all ini files) of dolphin and let all settings as default and run it as admin
if its work the setup the others on dolphin