Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: accelerometer problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

If anyone recalls i managed to get myself an horrid bluetooth adapter but well, as i wait the arrival of my new one i found a way to get stuff "working" with windows's stack (in case anyone wonder, yes i tried bluesoleil -wich crashes with this adapter, toshita stack, "widdcomm stack etc)

So now i'm noticing I get an weird accelerometer problem, i'm not sure if anyone saw this before thou (i took a look around and didn't found similar posts).

I launch dolphin and at first stuff runs fine, but then after sometime playing my accelerometer goes nuts >_<, for example:

1) trauma center runs fine most of the time, but after the problem starts i can't twist the wrist much, the cursor will hang.

2) r.e. umbrella chronicles will keep reloading gun at any shoot i do.

3) wario ware smooth moves, games that require to move quikly the acc. will play alone by themselves, the ones that require a specific accelerometer move will just not work.

I'm having those probs with mamario's build and with orleans -,- (i tried mamario's cause i've read around about orlean's build and weird controller problems).

Anyone wonder what might be going on?