Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problems getting 2 wiimotes to work simultaneously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sunshine-recorder

hey guys

i really hope someone could help me out with this...
first i must say GREAT WORK dudes! Big Grin

my setup:
im running windows 7 professional x64 on an intel core i7 920 @ 2,67 ghz with 6gb ram and a geforce 8800 gt
i use a noname bluetooth dongle (probably with csr chip) and 2 wiimotes (one noname and one looks like original japanese nintendo stuff)
i tried the windows stack and bluesoleil but the result was the same
i tried dolphin 2.0 rc1 x64 / 2.0 rc1 x86 / svn r4771 x64 / svn r4771 x86 and some builds i found in the forum - always the same

now to my problem:
i connect both wiimotes to the stack (windows and bluesoleil - tried both) and then start dolphin
both wiimotes are detected perfectly as real wiimotes and they show which is which on their leds
so everything is good to go but when is start a game for example new super mario bros either both are not reacting or i got number 1 working normally and number 2 goes to sleep and stays there
i tried punching alt + f6 at the start but nothing
i tried adding the second (if the number 1 works) in the game menu but when im there number 2 is sleeping and doesnt react (leds go out and it just fully disconnects from bluetooth)
i tried both wiimotes apart and both worked fine alone

then i tried everything on my laptop running windows 7 professional on an intel core duo t7500 @ 2,20ghz with 3gb ram and a geforce 8600m gt with a toshiba bluetooth onboardchip + driver and the same wiimotes
there i used dolphin 2.0 rc1 x86 and after several attempts (with no ingame-response from both wiimotes) it finally worked and both were detected Exclamation

so what could be the problem here?
is it my crappy bluetooth hardware/software oder a problem with the 64 bit architecture of windows or dolphin?
its kinda frustrating... Dodgy
and thnx for reading i know its a long text...