Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ruckelt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tommyx23

Hi

my problem is that the games are working well for a time then after saving or after some time the start to get slow. BUT, every now and then. For 30 sec. it works well then its slower for 15 sec. then it works well for 30 sec. then .. i hope you know what i mean. It´s not my GCard i presume because
when i stop most of the processes of windows, even the explorer, so that only the most needed processes are running, i dont have this problem.

So, some of you might say .. so what´s the problem, then do it that way. But i dont like to have nothing else running but dolphin... Also i would like to know what is slowing down the emu..

My System.

Windows 7 - 32bit (fresh installed with nothing installed but dolphin)

Samsung R710
2,0 GHz - Core2Duo
4 GB Ram
WD 320GB - 7200 U/Min HD
Nv 9800M GT

But I have to say. I´m very grateful for this peace of Work the Programmers did. NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate this EMU!
I dont use my WII anymore .. only play my games using my PC.

THANKS!
CPU or GPU could be overheating and down-clocking. Could check the clocks/temp of them while playing using cpu-z/gpu-z.
a notebook, as poster above said the cpu probably overheating. check the temps, if not too high you can disable the downclocking in power managmet

(german? systemsteuerung->energieoptionen/minimaler-maximaler leistungszustand d. prozessors)
what the hell would "ruckelt" tell us? lol