Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: List of Working Bluetooth Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I found this very useful, and explained why i was having problems connecting my WiiRemote to my PC, and find it very relevant to people buying one to use with this emulator. Hopefully the moderator's can put this info to good use somewhere on the site. Apparently only certain bluetooth devices will work to connect your WiiRemote to your PC.

List of Working Bluetooth Devices.
Just buy Mini-bluetooth devices,most mini-BT work ,I buy 4 (different brand)of them(really cheap,made in china) also work
well, the one i have now is a mini blluetooth model (anycom usb-500) and its not working. i posted for help but no help was provided. i then started searching around and found that site and the info on it mentioning a lot that wont work. i just bought another mini usb one that is on the list,, made by belkin. but it says it works confirmed with bluesoleit drivers, widcomm not yet confirmed. i dont know anything about bluesoleit, but lookin at the site its not free if u dont have there own dongle, so i might have to aquire it by other means unless sommeone has any suggestions.

i might also buy another nintendo brand controller while at work, in case its a new faulty controller (nyko brand). i am just excited to get it working so i can start helping others with help and tweaking game settings.
(03-18-2010, 06:38 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11866
/thread

Wow, sure beats the hell out of $11, AFTER my employee discounts for the Belkin one i bought today. And i (assuming) won't have to buy any Bluesoleit drivers to work either. All the axis and functions work for you with this adapter you link??? I am about to order one if so, or maybe a few to have for spare and/or friends. Sounds great!!!! Thank you so much for that link and response. Much appreciated.

EDIT- Just ordered 3. $5.98, not bad at all!!! LOL. I am returning my Nyko controller and buying the Nintendo brand one too. I seriously think the one i have is just messed up, new or not. Even with confirmed bluetooth model Belkin and trial version BlueSoleil drivers, it still can't connect properly, without disconnecting with 5 seconds after connecting, also also after connecting, the 4 blue lights on bottom of stick (1-4 player connection lights) just all flash when i push any button's. If not, i got 3 of those recommended bluetooth mini devices ordered and on the way at least.