Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: probleme with dragon ball z sagas and fight night R2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello ,

i tried to play dragon ball sagas (ntsc) and fight night round 2 (ntsc) whith dolphin emulator ( test with many svn revisions) but dolphin emulator crash with this error message " write to invalide merory region (0*7e000000)...."

please if any one have an idea how to fix this please help meeeeeeeee...

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Why you're posting on two forums? One is enough for your questions.
(04-20-2009, 10:14 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Why you're posting on two forums? One is enough for your questions.

to have more chanse to resolve this probleme because i've done many research to find solution but ........ nothing ,, then i will post this probleme in all the forum that i'm member in .......

and nowww give meee some solution pleaseeee ........
no one can help meeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop double post !
Have you ever wondering why Dolphin isn't perfect ?
Because it's made by humans !
Humans normally live their normal life at school/work & with familly and friends.
Only 4 hours after your second post, you expect an answer. That's too quick !
DBZ sagas has not been reported as playable if I'm correct.
And learn to read the existing threads such as : Game Thread Index
where you can find this in the list : Fight Night Round 2
heyy men why are you nervousss ,, i have post this problem because i've watch some video for peaple playing this games on dolphin .. than be more kind whith mee ,, i'm just asking some helps ,,,,

thank you .
(04-21-2009, 07:02 AM)einsteinlool Wrote: [ -> ]heyy men why are you nervousss ,, i have post this problem because i've watch some video for peaple playing this games on dolphin .. than be more kind whith mee ,, i'm just asking some helps ,,,,

thank you .

here we go again

dolphin doesent suport NTSC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YET
then if i play pal version it will not crash ,,, sure ?????
No it's an april fool! ha ha ha u_u
Onepiece has replied that it will work with PAL so trust him or don't ask.
watch this video my friend : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr7O6P8omz0 and tell me how can this person play dragon ball z sagas with dolpin without PAL version ,,,, ????? you tell me it's an april then exlpain how this person dooo ????