Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pitch? Direction? Err...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zxcvbnm

Heart
I don't really know what to call this problem, so I've not been able to find any useful information on it so far

I can "shake" the wiimote (default button S i think) but there's something I cant control, like the tilt of the remote, or the pitch, or the rotation, or something.

I couldnt find anything about this, so I'm wondering if it's going to ever be built in, or if there's some way to do it already, I guess you could fix it by plugging in a wiimote, but I like using the keyboard, and I dont have bluetooth thingos anyway

Thx =)
Heart
The best way is to record these moves using real Wiimote. No other way Sad

zxcvbnm

Oh... well is there a way for someone to, like, send me the recorded thing? So I can bind that to a button somehow? something like that? I dont even know if a recorded thing would work in the game I want to play anyway...

Are they going to put it in the emulator eventually? I looked on the google code thing for ages but I dont know what it's called and i dont know anything about code

zxcvbnm

So, um, does nobody know the answer? I still don't know whether this is going to be added to dolphin soon or if someone can upload recorded wiimote movements or something

thx~