Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Candles work so much better than IR bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think the dual IR could also be for tilt detection for the pointer, as wii doesn't seem to pay much attention to the relative distance (like Nintendo said to themselves, "nah, no one cares for perfect accuracy, let's leave out the option to calibrate the pointer by entering your TV size"). But the wiimote measures tilt with the gyroscopes also, so it doesn't really seems neccesary. I guess next time I'll try putting the sensor bar vertically and see if the pointer gets tilted.
Well I put this all together and the LEDs are powered perfectly and didnt burn out, however I couldnt get them to work with the remote no matter what I did.

Guessing they were the wrong type of IR LEDs or something.

Have bought some different ones that should arrive soon and will try with those.

If that doesnt work I will be buying another official sensor bar and trying to find a way of powering that via mains.
Hi, can anyone tell me please how to proper configure my xbox 360 to play Wii games (i would like to start with new super mario bros), i know this is not the subjetc here but can anyone help me please....THANKSSSSS.

NOTE: sorry for my bad english im from dominican republic, i do not practice my english very often..
Pages: 1 2 3