Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Not working properly anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Senzune

On older builds, it used to work without flaws.
On the new build, RC1 v2.0, the game seems to crash at random real quick. This occurs on any of the graphic renderer plugins, with or without audio throttle. It is unlikely caused by an alteration of settings, but rather due to a change in the executable?

You - developers - should try this game yourself, as there were too much error codes to copy. One of these error codes suggested to disable dual core, but since dual core is pretty useful for getting higher fps...

EDIT: This is confirmed to be occuring on DUAL CORE ONLY.

EDIT 2: Using the experimental JIT recompiler, no error message crashes have occured for now. The game does crash sometimes though, which happened when I started Google Chrome to post this update.

Hope you can do something with this. Wink

EDIT 3: Never mind EDIT 2. It crashes again .__.

EDIT 4: Unknown pointer address prefix 0D, 0x0D15EA40 -> Crash

EDIT 5: Lol, I disabled EFB Scaled Copy, and enabled EFB Copy to Texture. This seems to have fixed the problem, no single error up until now.
I do recommend taking a look at it, as this was not necessary in the past.

lion224

I was having the same problem. I also disabled EFB Scaled Copy, and enabled EFB Copy to Texture and it was fixed.

Strange crash, but thanks for the fix Senzune!