Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Threaded Mode | Linear Mode FBManager Create Fail: Depth Color Texture problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have a vista with mobile intel for a graphics card
what should i do?
Switch from DX9 to opengl plugin. No other way to fix it. Happens in many games like Galaxy against bosses, however, only appears to be a problem of integrated cards and higher series nvidia. Never seen an ATI user post with this error.
(03-16-2010, 05:29 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Switch from DX9 to opengl plugin. No other way to fix it. Happens in many games like Galaxy against bosses, however, only appears to be a problem of integrated cards and higher series nvidia. Never seen an ATI user post with this error.

when i try to do that an error with 6 pop ups comes up
It would be important to know what those 6 popup's say. The problem can range from anything between bad configs to your mobile integrated GMA card.
(03-17-2010, 12:42 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]It would be important to know what those 6 popup's say. The problem can range from anything between bad configs to your mobile integrated GMA card.

oh w8 im not sure what happend but this is the pop up that pops
"Cant create opengl renderer. you might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info"
Quote:[quote='nhbyunzal24' pid='74818' dateline='1268716596']
mobile intel for a graphics card

That's likely your problem. Get http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/download.html OpenGL extensions viewer and see what version it uses. If under 2.0 you will have rendering troubles with most games.
(03-18-2010, 09:35 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]

That's likely your problem. Get http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/download.html OpenGL extensions viewer and see what version it uses. If under 2.0 you will have rendering troubles with most games.

i installed it but the same problems pops up
What versions did extension viewer reported?
(03-19-2010, 05:52 AM)matejdro Wrote: [ -> ]What versions did extension viewer reported?

umm where can i find that?
(03-19-2010, 03:51 AM)nhbyunzal24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2010, 09:35 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]

i installed it but the same problems pops up

.. It's not supposed to fix anything after you install it. It's a diagnostics tool. After you install it, run and click on 'extensions'. Then click on renderer info and post what it says.

After that click on ARB and select OpenGL and see what specification it uses. It just might be that the graphics card does not support all graphic functions dolphin uses.
Pages: 1 2