Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Widcomm Windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else have problems with widcomm stack on windows 7?

For me it installs fine, but nothing happens (stack still stays stock win7). Widcomm website say that is compatible with win7.
Your sig says bluesoleil. Never install two drivers on the same PC it's bound to cause problems. Best way is to first just plug in dongle, let it install microsoft stack from automatic updates, then install widcomm drivers if necessary.

But yes, I currently use widcomm stack on x64 win7, works fine with up to 4 wiimotes using deLock brand bluetooth dongle.
Of course i uninstalled it, but i didnt changed sig since its not working yet. Which widcomm stack did you installed? One from widcomm website or manufacturer website/cd?

Are you sure you have widcomm stack or just widcomm driver?
Stack is incorrect, sorry. Just widcomm driver from their site.
Have you re-activated the bluetooth service after uninstalling bluesoleil? because bluesoleil desactivate it but when uninstalling it doesn't turn back on bt service. Just type service in the searching area and click on "services" and search "bluetooth service" and turn it on automatic!
It turns on automatically for me (windows bluetooth icon turns on after restart). And i dont think it matters, because widcomm uses its own services.

I checked it and all widcomm services and processes (Bttray.exe and stuff) are running in memory, just i cant use it.
(03-18-2010, 01:40 AM)matejdro Wrote: [ -> ]It turns on automatically for me (windows bluetooth icon turns on after restart). And i dont think it matters, because widcomm uses its own services.

I checked it and all widcomm services and processes (Bttray.exe and stuff) are running in memory, just i cant use it.

I'd the same problem, just turn on bt service and you'll see it will workWink
Rigth now i have all bluetooth services turned on and still no widcomm stack.
(03-19-2010, 05:29 AM)matejdro Wrote: [ -> ]Rigth now i have all bluetooth services turned on and still no widcomm stack.

have you uninstall all drivers, plug in again your bt key in another usb bus, wait until seven ask for downloading drivers on broadcomm internet site and run their installer?