Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game support for For Dolphin Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

beta1

Note: I am using a windows 7 ultimate 64x bit operating system with the following specs
Sound card: realtek HD audio Card -built in motherboard
Memory: roughly 3.5 to 4gb "Pending what I am running"
Video card: Nvidia Geforce 9500gt HD card
Monitor and refresh rate: Compaq Q2009 HD with 60mhz
Processor: Dual Core AMD athlon
................................................................................................................
I have nothing but time so If you Admins need a beta tester for your projects or anyone for that matter I am totally willing to test almost any game. I will right my findings on the forums board with detailed description on what events occured when if Icould fix them with the current tools. If you wish I could be trained into the source code I am always willing to learn. Sincerely BETA1 "NNathan89@live.com"
Project is open source, everybody who uses Dolphin is a beta-tester
The source is available for reading and tweaking for anyone.

If you have expertise in coding, mostly c++, you can make your own patches or suggest improvements, if they are good you can even get official contribution access to the project page.

beta1

Cool Using Dolphin SVN R 5186M (Which I found on google) Works Dang Near Perfect With The Following configs.
-Options to enable-
DUAL CORE
Idle skipping
Hle the Ibl
Jit Recompiler

-Graphics to enable
Open GL
Native Resolution
XFB
Auto Scale
Antistropic Filter x1

-Sound to enable-
hle audio
dtk music
audio throttle
DXsound output

Id Would have to say during hi rendered scenes such as the end video for team rose; which is how far I am right now, It slows a bit by about 7-3 frames per second. but it seems very seldom to slow down.

Your newest version does not run very good with same settings as listed above.
It lags video even though its good with sound. The Program hosed when I tried to exit too.