Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to get the "Connected to 2 Real Wiimotes" message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im really struggling with this, and have searched the forum for hours and hours on end but really cant find any answers or ways to get working.

I have 2 real wii remotes, both will connect to bluesoliel sepperatly fantastic.

However Dolphin will only ever recognise 1 is connected, what could be causing this?

I have tried setting wiimote 2 as "Real Wiimote" but as dolphin is not recognising there is a second wiimote connected it is making no difference!

Could a different bluetooth dongle fix this issue? Again both wiimotes hold a connection fine with bluesoleil, however dolphin just never recognises this.

I need some suggestions of things to try and get both wiimotes working, I really dont know what to try and what to do, I really want to get dolphin to recognise I have 2 wiimotes connected.

I am running windows 7 x64, using bluesoliel to connect 2 official wiimotes and using a 3 year old USB bluetooth dongle

Please im begging for someone to help me find a solution to get dolphin to recognise that there is 2 wiimotes connected via bluetooth and not just 1.

Thank You
I have just found something really strange, after borrowing an additional wiimote, I have now connected 3 wiimotes via bluetooth in Bluesoleil.

I go into dolphin with 3 wiimotes flashing and Dolphin now displays "Connected to 2 Real Wiimotes" despite being connected to 3, the third wiimote just continues flashing.

Its really stange.

However trying to use either of the 2 that dolphin has recognised does nothing, none of the buttons work.

I really need some help with this issue. Im struggling to know what to try now.

Please anyone?