Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Johnny Mason

The log file
Ok, here`s the problem. Re remake and ZERO won`t run as long as the JIT dynarec is enabled. It just crashes to desktop. When I instaled Visual Studio, it shows unhandled exeption in Dolphin.exe. With disabled JIT it runs, but with 1-2 fps, and that`s just stupid. Please, help! I really want to play these games, and you are my last hope. Just in case, my PC specs:
AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual 4200+
Windows XP professional 32 bit ( SP 3 )
ATI Radeon X1650
2 GB RAM
you're a pirate.

Johnny Mason

Yeah, with an eye patch. Seriously, I need advice that will help me fix this problem, and no crap comments, ok?

LuisR14

he says that because the path were you have your iso or rom saved says "downloads", and we don't support piracy here Sleepy
I don't care he is a player I will exeplayn.
Download the new version of dolphin then download the new version of direct x . Then download vesiol studio and your reedy.
Well tecchnically even if he ripped it of his Wii it would still go into the download folder (if done wirelessly), but what sane person keep all their stuff in the download folder?
Agreed with KHRZ + I don't know if they have *.iso files, since his is *.gcm

Johnny Mason

well, I keep it in downloads `cause I run windows in Shadow User mode and that folder is in the exclusion list. And it`s hard to buy a gamecube game here, so i dowloaded it. Anyway, thanks for the advice, Hahaga, i`ll try
Then if you really downloaded it, you should be warned.

PIRACY IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

Hope this helped Tongue

Johnny Mason

I know lot of people who runs Remake on dolphin, and it`s working perfectly. I don`t like piracy too, but I had no choice. I wanted to play it for 3-4 years. Imagine my feelings when I heard that dolphin can emulate Remake. So no more PIRACY IS NOT ALLOWED, ok? My conciense is trobouled enough alreadySad
Pages: 1 2