Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 360 controller set up in RC1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The old revisions would just work but how do i get it to work with the new release candidate?

I have tried assigning each individual button but the triggers are not recognized and the right stick doesn't work properly. Help please.

Musikaman

(03-15-2010, 02:10 AM)umjammerlammy Wrote: [ -> ]The old revisions would just work but how do i get it to work with the new release candidate?

I have tried assigning each individual button but the triggers are not recognized and the right stick doesn't work properly. Help please.

Hey there, I'm having the same issue (although using a Madcatz 360 controller). I was able to correct the right stick simply by selecting each axis and moving the control in the right direction. I'm searching the forums right now for a solution to the trigger issue. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Edit: I used the plug-in in [url="http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-7663.html?highlight=trigger"]this thread[/url] to get it to work properly. It's a bit of a pain to setup, but it works.