Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody [NGC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kanzen-Igiari

I've skimmed through a few posts relating to this topic through Google, but everything seems outdated. The most recent post about this issue was this time last year from what I found.

I'm guessing you probably already know what my issue is.

It's very slow.

I was wondering if there was anyway I could get it to speed up.

I'm using the latest Dolphin release and my PC Specs are as follows:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 (1GB)

Anything else you need to know?

Any help would be appreciated Sad
Enable EFB copy to texture(hack) in opengl or directx 9 plugin "advanced" tab
I have 30-50FPS ,speed 100% on pentium D 3.06G,Nvidia 9800GT,wins 7 x64 ,2G Ram

Kanzen-Igiari

(03-14-2010, 01:21 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Enable EFB copy to texture(hack) in opengl or directx 9 plugin "advanced" tab
I have 30-50FPS ,speed 100% on pentium D 3.06G,Nvidia 9800GT,wins 7 x64 ,2G Ram

I've tried it, and still it persists at a speed of 48-56%, The FPS is around 15 :'/

hambone

I've been having a similar problem. The game dips down to a consistent ~15fps starting from the opening screen. The most confusing part about this is that my processor and gpu load is far less than 100%, even after assigning a higher priority to the dolphin process. I experience this issue with both OpenGL and DX9 rendering. Also, the above-mentioned SSE 4.1 & 4.2 builds failed to correctly launch for me.

cpu: amd phenom II x4 955
ram: 8GB
gpu: radeon hd 5870 1GB
try with "framelimit off"

hambone

(04-04-2010, 09:47 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]try with "framelimit off"

Thanks for trying to help, but that didn't do the trick for me. The problem seems to only be with this particular game, i can play (for example) fire emblem with no frame rate issues, even with "extra" stuff like 16x antistropic and 16x anti-aliasing turned on. I've tried tweaking a bunch of settings and have yet to get over 50% speed in this game. Any other suggestions would be most appreciated.

hambone

(04-04-2010, 02:36 PM)hambone Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2010, 09:47 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]try with "framelimit off"

Thanks for trying to help, but that didn't do the trick for me. The problem seems to only be with this particular game, i can play (for example) fire emblem with no frame rate issues, even with "extra" stuff like 16x antistropic and 16x anti-aliasing turned on. I've tried tweaking a bunch of settings and have yet to get over 50% speed in this game. Any other suggestions would be most appreciated.
for whom it may concern, i resolved this problem by disabling "audio throttle" in the DSP settings.