Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Some non-game related issues with Dolphin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I love the emulator and think it's amazing. Here's just some things that annoy me.

When you add directories to look for ISOs in, it doesn't search subdirectories. I put all my ISOs in separate folders for various reasons. Could you add a checkmark to do that?

(Alternatively, when you do search for ISOs, it always starts looking in the same place. That's just annoying. Why not start from the last folder it found?)

And, the file information for the games, banner details, should be editable. Either have it edit the file itself (unsure) or create some kind of hidden text file that goes over the existing banner details.

I mean that has nothing to do with any emulation... I just think they're minor things that would make for a better emulator.
(04-20-2009, 03:16 AM)belomeclone Wrote: [ -> ]And, the file information for the games, banner details, should be editable. Either have it edit the file itself (unsure) or create some kind of hidden text file that goes over the existing banner details.

I agree with this, it's very annoying to have tons of random crap in some of the banner details that you can't get rid of. Some of my games also have crazy names, it would be great to be able to fix that from within Dolphin.
The best place to put your recommendations is here...

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2.html