Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote 2 not recognised by Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having problems connecting more than 1 wiimote

Dolphin always says Connected to 1 Real Wiimote, however I have connected 2 via bluetooth, it seems to be having problems recognising I have a second official wiimote running

If I connect 2 remotes in bluesoleil both will flash once connected, I will start a game in dolphin controller 1 will connect and everything is fine, however controller 2 just continues flashing.

I have tried different wiimote plugins but always getting the same problem.

Any ideas?

Thank You in advance
No one had this problem before?

Ive tried all kinds, its really weird as whichever remote I make bluesoleil discover and install second basically doesnt work with Dolphin, even with that remote being the only 1 connected.

Im wondering if its a bluesoleil issue, might try removing it and seeing if I can get it working via Windows built in bluetooth for now

Thank You
Both must be individually added in windows bluetooth devices. Also there are multiple wiimote tabs (1, 2, etc) and you need to switch to real on all of the ones you want to use. The window also has to show '2 real wiimotes connected'.
(03-14-2010, 12:06 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Both must be individually added in windows bluetooth devices. Also there are multiple wiimote tabs (1, 2, etc) and you need to switch to real on all of the ones you want to use. The window also has to show '2 real wiimotes connected'.

So I cant use Blue soleil to connect them?

I have connected both remotes separate in bluesoleil, however dolphin only seems to recognise 1 is connected.

I will try un-installing bluesoleil and see if I can get it working.
I have similar problem, but with 3 wiimotes. First 2 working, 3. continue flashing.

Don't uninstall bluesoleil, is far superior to windows stack. I cant even get 1 wiimote on windows stack to work.
Does no one have the answer to this one?

I dont really know what to try or do other than what Im doing?

Any help and advice from anyone who has had similar problems and found a solution would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Whos build of dolphin are you using out of interest Matejdro?

Just wondering if theres a fault with build Im using and it might be worth trying another developers version
My own with wiimote patch.