Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Disconnects with more real wiimotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 wiimote is working perfectly. But when i want to use more of them, one or more wiimotes randomly disconnects in midgame. Sometimes disconnects in few seconds, sometimes i can play more than 10 minutes before is disconnected. Its very annoying, since you have to pause game and start clicking alt+f5/6/7 like crazy. And it wont work all the time. Many times you have to shut down dolphin and relaunch it. And after few minutes it happens again.

Anyone having same issue?

Its also funny that sometimes when wiimote is disconnected, it still vibrate normally (like when my kart hit wall) but i cant control game with it.
Nothing to do with rip or dolphin.. Faulty dongle, BT connection is saturated with 1+ wiimotes. Happened to me two times on micro-usb dongles which appeared to be crap, it would just keep dc'ing if you used more than one at a time.

I bought DeLock bt dongle with widcomm driver, upkeeps connection with 4 wiimotes just fine at least in nsmb, mario kart and brawl.
Thx, i will try it.

EDIT: Which delock dongle exactly did you buy?