Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TMNT 3 [GC] crash!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Playing TMNT 3 with version 5160. It works normally but when I start playing the mission the image lock and no errors.
Since I disabled Enable Dual Core, enable TLB Hack, changed the plug and nothing. Please what is happening now can the game runs on the emulator.
I tested the game on other versions of the emulator and the oldest (3146) ran the game normally.
Anyone?
Im not really shure witch kind of response you are asking for?
If its the problem that its broken in the new revision then I ca tell you that it has happened with alot of games during the time and later it start working again. This is why i have like 6 different revs on my computer. Some games just work better in older revs, when you are running this emulator at this point you are kind of a beta tester.
Also one thing you will find out is that some games are higher priority then other, like turtles games (Never tried by the way) have a very small level of interrest with devs, so your best chance is that they fix another game and this will start working again. Until then you can enjoy it in an older revision.
What you could do is maybe even make an official thread on this game, just look for the official game template and maybe someone will take an interest in the issue.