Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game Time in Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City (a.k.a. Town Folk)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!
Ziotoo4 here!

After almost two days of struggling, several blue screens, an hard disc conversion, and two reinstalls of my graphical drivers, i am finally able to run the game i was craving: Animal Crossing: Wild World.

It runs very well, even on my not-so-powerful laptop (an Acer Aspire with 2 GB ram, 2x 1.83 GHZ cores, Ati mobility radeon X1600 with 128 mb vram): about 65% of the Wii speed, with peaks at 75% if i kill explorer.exe, the antivirus and a couple other processes, and full speed in the houses.

But the problem is: the clock is not working. The in-game clock checks the wii time: but my PC is not a wii, and therefore time is not passing while the game isn't running.

The question is: can i manually set date and time everytime i open the game (and load a save game), or is there a way to let Dolphin pass date and time to the game?
Basically i'm asking either for a solution in-game (like with the settings) or a software one (if there is one!)

Thanks a lot in advance!
Fede
(03-12-2010, 11:01 PM)davis Wrote: [ -> ]Give this patch a try.

goodluck Smile

Hmmm...sorry, but how do i install this patch? Is there a tutorial, a FAQ, or could you just explain in a couple words what i'm meant to do with it?

Sorry, i am new to the emu world ^_^

Fede