Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: still having crashing issues with dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok,so here i am once again asking if it is any solution to this,im using windows 7 and a geforce 240gt,and my games run full speed,but after playing them for a while i got "windows has recovered nvidia drivers" problem that hangs up emulation.So is there any solution to this??
Re-install your drivers
ok nosound,dont take me for a newbie please =.= ,im not new at this,and i already tried that and also tried running dolphin disabling all the aero stuff and the crash is the same.Any other ideas?

Femto

I get the same error , i have gt 240 with latest drivers , windows 7 32 bit, other people who own gt 240 also have this problem , sometimes my whole pc crashes or i just get black screen with "display driver has recovered" message. Dolphin v 2.0 RC 1 doesn't fix it. It doesn't matter if i use Direct3D9 or opengl plugin. I use 196.75
(03-12-2010, 04:41 AM)Femto Wrote: [ -> ]I get the same error , i have gt 240 with latest drivers , windows 7 32 bit, other people who own gt 240 also have this problem , sometimes my whole pc crashes or i just get black screen with "display driver has recovered" message. Dolphin v 2.0 RC 1 doesn't fix it. It doesn't matter if i use Direct3D9 or opengl plugin. I use 196.75

OMG Confused,so other people with the same card having the same problem,well should i fill a bug report or something like that?,an issue in google code? Sad

cmccmc

try making an issue with nvidia not dolphin
(03-12-2010, 06:33 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]try making an issue with nvidia not dolphin

yeah thats ok,but i think nvidia wont even bother to look at my report,beacuse if its a pc game they maybe release a hot fix,but if its an emulator Huh,someone can tell me if its worth to do it?
try install a clean version of windows,I do this 1 or 2 a month to keep my emu as fast as possible
@admin89

So much for reading what is my problem.Anyway as i stated before,all my games run full speed,so i dont need to improve the performance i just need stability
Do you really read my words,i do it monthly because gfx driver will crash after a long time using dolphin(2 or 3 month i suppose,the most crash is 240gt sorry),the problem not happen with pcsx2 and other emu