Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controls on Mac OS X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Sheeft

Hi, I'm pleased to find that a OS X release is finally available since a few days but I get some problems when I try to use the pad…

Neither the wiimote's pointer nor the buttons of the pad are working so I'm wondering if it comes from me or from another thing.

Obviously, I attempted to modify the buttons map but it remains blocked on "press key" or the number written on the button when hitting any key… I wonder why…

For info, my mac is under Snow Leopard 10.6.2.

Thanks !
(03-11-2010, 07:01 AM)Sheeft Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm pleased to find that a OS X release is finally available since a few days but I get some problems when I try to use the pad…

Neither the wiimote's pointer nor the buttons of the pad are working so I'm wondering if it comes from me or from another thing.

Obviously, I attempted to modify the buttons map but it remains blocked on "press key" or the number written on the button when hitting any key… I wonder why…

Thanks !

Do you get games to run at all? I'm running snow leopard 10.6.2, have an ATI Radeon HD 4850, and have a quad core i5 2.66 ghz and cant run games at all!

toddthayer

I am also having this problem. it was tested on SSBM and i couldn't get past the memory card warning screen. the game loads fine, but i have no controls.
you have to install again the program, or I tell to my friends for more information.
Keyboard input is broken on OSX, but Gamepads should work. Also, WiiMotes should work since the latest changes from Sonic.

Sheeft

Well, I tried it with a wad file and a dol file so I don't know about the iso but it's true that the wad was very slow but I got the image.

So I'm not the only one having this problem…
Do we have to wait for a fix then ?

Flyne

When was the last time keyboard input was working? I don't have a gamepad, so it's totally useless as-is. Which is a shame, because all the dumps I've loaded thus far seem to work beautifully.

There are buttons in the config panel to set the keys for input, but while clicking them does bring up a <press key> thing on the button, it doesn't seem to do anything when I press a key.

Both the browser window and the main game window make the standard OS X error beep when I try to press any keys.

Mac OS 10.6.2, late 2008 Macbook Pro.
It's on my TODO List to find out, but I'd sure appreciate it if anyone knew a revision where keyboard still worked. Got other stuff to do, so this is a bit short on attention lately...

Sheeft

It's hard for us to tell you I think.
This is the first OS X release… (the building didn't work for me) and it seems that this problem only occurs on Mac…

Thanks and sorry for the bad precision…
(03-11-2010, 10:03 AM)JMPMP Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2010, 07:01 AM)Sheeft Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm pleased to find that a OS X release is finally available since a few days but I get some problems when I try to use the pad…

Thanks !

Do you get games to run at all? I'm running snow leopard 10.6.2, have an ATI Radeon HD 4850, and have a quad core i5 2.66 ghz and cant run games at all!
i run some games but i have the same problem
Pages: 1 2