Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Speed Hacks for games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can somebody make [color=#FF0000]Speed Hacks[/color] for games? (ini editing files)
like for no more heroes 2 (game working with max 18 fps, but with speed up hack game working with 30 fps)))
metal gear solid twin snakes now working with 40-50% of it speed (15-18 fps), can somobody make Speed Hacks and for this great game (on ini file some changes) and other games like this
I believe you run game in debugger and look for OSYield function and enter the address in the Ini, I forget Tongue
can you please not assault us with your sig. thanks.
jesus christ,is a sig so big even allowed ???
you didint answer his question, i have the same question to, since nobody says if metal gear solid TS dont reach fullspeed with a high specs machine or if is it just a bug
(03-13-2010, 02:04 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]jesus christ,is a sig so big even allowed ???

you dont like my sig or what? strange people on this forum...
i asked the question, but they dont anything see, only my sig....

(03-13-2010, 03:31 AM)karadaniano Wrote: [ -> ]you didint answer his question, i have the same question to, since nobody says if metal gear solid TS dont reach fullspeed with a high specs machine or if is it just a bug

+1
(03-13-2010, 04:16 PM)apollo90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2010, 02:04 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]jesus christ,is a sig so big even allowed ???

you dont like my sig or what? strange people on this forum...
i asked the question, but they dont anything see, only my sig....

(03-13-2010, 03:31 AM)karadaniano Wrote: [ -> ]you didint answer his question, i have the same question to, since nobody says if metal gear solid TS dont reach fullspeed with a high specs machine or if is it just a bug

+1

I think its the size of the sig lol anyways why going off topic for lol o.O?