Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What can i get with this pc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

otaviofc

Hey guys, can anyone tell me what can i play with pc, it can be Wii and GC games btw:

Pentium 4 HT 3ghz prescott
2gb ram ddr2
xfx hd 4650

thanks
You aren't going to be running any GC/Wii games very well with that Pentium 4. Sad

otaviofc

Ok, but your answer is quite vague, i mean, what can i possibly, just POSSIBLY run with this pc? Come on anyone out there must have and idea

thx
you won't run any game at more than half speed. Enjoy
Makes me wanna make a thread for low end users like me >_>... But you can try to play game depends what game like SSBM gonna get close full speed same with NSMB.W
As said, your CPU is the bottleneck of the system. It's already bottlenecking your radeon, which would run probably over half faster with a processor that can actually handle all the data output of that card.

Still, I'd say you can run 2d games just fine. Even NSMB should work at reasonable framerates if you switch off framelimit. Games like Twilight Princess might lag too much to be enjoyable though.

Also, if considering a lot of family games like Army Boot Camp, Mario Party, Movie Studio Party etc... I'd say you can play those at pretty much full speed and no graphical artifacts.
(03-09-2010, 01:00 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]As said, your CPU is the bottleneck of the system. It's already bottlenecking your radeon, which would run probably over half faster with a processor that can actually handle all the data output of that card.

Still, I'd say you can run 2d games just fine. Even NSMB should work at reasonable framerates if you switch off framelimit. Games like Twilight Princess might lag too much to be enjoyable though.

Also, if considering a lot of family games like Army Boot Camp, Mario Party, Movie Studio Party etc... I'd say you can play those at pretty much full speed and no graphical artifacts.

Yea and btw is it me or more low end users then normally now? o.O
yep Tongue...am i in the list???? i should be called a low-mid end user,since i CAN play certain games full speed, but that's only 1/5 of my games in dolphin. All other games run 40-80% :S
(03-09-2010, 02:39 AM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]yep Tongue...am i in the list???? i should be called a low-mid end user,since i CAN play certain games full speed, but that's only 1/5 of my games in dolphin. All other games run 40-80% :S

Yea at low-mid yea but atlest you have better speeds then me atlest lol xD
(03-09-2010, 02:15 AM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2010, 01:00 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]As said, your CPU is the bottleneck of the system. It's already bottlenecking your radeon, which would run probably over half faster with a processor that can actually handle all the data output of that card.

Yea and btw is it me or more low end users then normally now? o.O
They just post more, instead of playing Big Grin
Pages: 1 2