Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I have a little problem ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SAMYEL06

Hi,

I am french so sorry for my bad english but i have a little problem..
I was downloading this :

r4771
License: GPLv2 O/S: Win32 Version: 4771
Added: 01/01/2010 14:08 Downloads: 131938 Download (5.02MB)

On the website : http://www.dolphin-emu.com/downloads.php?cat_id=7

But, this isn't a software, or i don't how to make for play a game..

Can you help me please ?

Thx.
SAMYEL06
lol...just download it , extract it and start the "Dolphin.exe" then the software starts Wink.
SAMYEL06, in my opinion you should not be using that version.
That is not the current version, you can find the current version here.
www.dolphin-emu.org

Dolphin is about to enter experimental phases as well, at the expense of stability.
For that reason, I would download R5164.

SAMYEL06

Thanks, but when i extact it, what i'll must do ?
(03-07-2010, 03:48 AM)SAMYEL06 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but when i extact it, what i'll must do ?
Run dolphin ?
Extract it with 7zip or Winrar, after you extracted it run Dolphin.exe and go to the Config button in the top menu in Dolphin to configure Dolphin Wink Big Grin.
If he can't even figure out how to get the files out of their zip form, then he's never going to figure out how to use the emulator. That means he is completely helpless and Dolphin is not for him.

SAMYEL06

I know how to extract a file and open dolphin but i don't know how to do after ... :/
(03-07-2010, 06:00 PM)SAMYEL06 Wrote: [ -> ]I know how to extract a file and open dolphin but i don't know how to do after ... :/
umm...click open on top and open the iso file of the game you want to play, that is if ya have one