Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Use two PS3 pads for 2 player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rewt0r

Hi, I have been trying to get this to work for ages now and cannot seem to accomplish it.
I'm trying to use 2 players on Super mario bros for the Wii using two PS3 pads.
The first one is set up using emulated Wiimote and so is the second, but when i select two players in the game and press + to join another pad and it asks me to press 1 and 2 at the same time the second pad does not get enabled.
How can I resolve this?
(03-07-2010, 01:57 AM)Rewt0r Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have been trying to get this to work for ages now and cannot seem to accomplish it.
I'm trying to use 2 players on Super mario bros for the Wii using two PS3 pads.
The first one is set up using emulated Wiimote and so is the second, but when i select two players in the game and press + to join another pad and it asks me to press 1 and 2 at the same time the second pad does not get enabled.
How can I resolve this?

i got the same problem =)

Rewt0r

I've tried everything that I can think of, Hope someone helps us soon
(03-07-2010, 02:58 AM)Rewt0r Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried everything that I can think of, Hope someone helps us soon

does youre computer/laptop/wii recognizes both pads?

Rewt0r

Yeah it does, like I said in first post.
First pad which is official ps3 pad is setup to be emulated wiimote number 1 and the second pad is a Logic3 ps3 pad and seen as Twin Shock pad in Win7 and is set as emulated wiimote number 2.
I've setup both pads button config and I have the problem of not being able to join the second pad into the game
(03-07-2010, 03:12 AM)Rewt0r Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it does, like I said in first post.
First pad which is official ps3 pad is setup to be emulated wiimote number 1 and the second pad is a Logic3 ps3 pad and seen as Twin Shock pad in Win7 and is set as emulated wiimote number 2.
I've setup both pads button config and I have the problem of not being able to join the second pad into the game

im using 2 original siaxis ps3 controller and everything should be fine but just like you said i cant push the 2 buttons with pad 2 ....damnit
did you try clicking "Tools" -> "connect Wiimote 2" during the game?

Rewt0r

Oh, that worked lol cheers.