Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Horrible audio with DSP LLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I'm not sure why, but I was reading that a certain fix in LLE fixed Tales of Symphonia's BGM for someone (on the google code page), and I wanted to test this theory. But when I ran ToS, with DSP LLE, I only managed to get horrible static sounds, and robotic sounds. At first I thought this was an issue with Resident Evil Remake only (This kind of audio), but it seems to affect every single game.

What can be causing this? LLE should be able to provide at least regular audio for some games.

cmccmc

it's a horrible sound plugin that the devs don't even recommend using.
Yes, and I normally don't even bother using LLE unless it fixes audio that HLE doesn't fix.

Since there was a LLE fix in recent revisions that possibly enhances/fixes Tales of Symphonia BGM, I wanted to give it a try again, but I still get this bugged sound. But seeing as someone did get it to work I was wondering if there's a particular reason for the sound to be this way. (And I don't mean a reason such as 'The plugin sucks, use HLE')