Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin error on startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Loki2343

Hello, just installed dolphin, got it set up according to the guide on this page, cant remember thread name, my apologies.

Anyway, trying to run The legend of Zelda Wind Waker, appears on the list of my games just fine, even have 2 separate versions. I click on the game, the black screen comes up, it appears to be loading but then i get the windows error message "Dolphin has encountered an error and needs to close" this happens before i see anything on the screen and occurs on both versions of the game the Error signature is all 00000000 0.0.0.0.0 ECT.

I know im not running the best of computers and it may be my specs but just want to make sure, thanks in advance.

SPECS
Intel Pentium D 805 dual core
a gig of ram DDR2
Graphics: ATI Radeon express 200

Im not really sure what you need, and im not the most tech savvy so if im missing something important let me know.
Check "use panic handlers" so we know whats going on

Loki2343

(03-05-2010, 11:44 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]Check "use panic handlers" so we know whats going on

Alright now before the screen even pops up, after i click the game i get a box saying "No possible memory base pointer found!"

Hope that helps

Loki2343

updated still giving me the "No possible memory base pointer found!" error.
Is the game you're trying to run original or what ?
(03-06-2010, 04:45 PM)Loki2343 Wrote: [ -> ]updated still giving me the "No possible memory base pointer found!" error.

Did you updated to what revision ?