Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote and X360Pad --> Need answers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I read tons of posts about this and I'm still stucked. Please I need answers :

1) Is it possible to play well with a x360 pad to games like mario paper or super mario galaxy for example ? (when emulating wiimote)

2) Is an external program obliged or can we setup the whole thing in dolphin plugin ?

Now this is my try as configuration :

[Image: wiimoter.th.jpg]

But I can't even move the cursor at the screen ingame. Only button A and B work, and crosspad too.

Thx for answers Smile
First choose "Nunchuck" as "Emulated Extension" in "Wii Remote Configuration Plugin". Go to the "Button Configuration", assign "Stick" to "Analog 1", "Tilt an Swing" to "Analog 2" or "Triggers" and "Shake" to "PAD 4" (my personal choice, assign to whatever button suits you).
I already uploaded my config files HERE, if you dont wanna configure by yourself. These settings work pretty well with NSMB and Galaxy...
Thanks Friesel!
You also helped me alot Big Grin!!!!
Ok thx a lot Friesel !!!
Another problem : With Mario party 8 the cursor move with mouse but not my pad's sticks. How can I change that ? Is it possible to make the left or right stick act like a wiimote ?

I have Xpadder but I don't think it'll help..