Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil 1 Remake PAL (Black Blank Screen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the PAL version of resident evil 1 remake, anyways i ran it with the latest 64bit dolphin and it runs fine, the start menu, character selection but right after the game cutscene i get a neverending 'black' screen or blank screen which i can not get past.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
Disable Anti-Aliasing
(04-19-2009, 04:11 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Anti-Aliasing

it is disabled, and anistropic flitering is at 4x
hmm, have you tried to disable Optimize Quantiziers?
(04-19-2009, 04:19 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, have you tried to disable Optimize Quantiziers?

no, ill give that a shot, it was on basically the whole time i ran Resident Evil 0, didnt know that could affect the run on this game,

btw does the x64 version support the game or is it only x86
Every version of Dolphin have the same compatibility. Just some games run faster.
(04-19-2009, 04:34 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Every version of Dolphin have the same compatibility. Just some games run faster.

tried disable optimizers, still doesnt work. "Black Screen of Death" as i call it wont go away.
(04-19-2009, 04:42 AM)993ironman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2009, 04:34 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Every version of Dolphin have the same compatibility. Just some games run faster.

tried disable optimizers, still doesnt work. "Black Screen of Death" as i call it wont go away.

I got it to run on Dolphin x86 latest version, but not on Dolphin X64, it runs fine, i enabled 'native resolution' and it gives me a increase in FPS by 5 points. But adds a blur on the character which isint appealing.

Does Native Resolution make a difference in graphics in the game? Should i keep it on? I am getting 25fps with it on and 20 fps without.

Also if theres any way i can get it to run on X64, please let me know seeing i have a x64 OS plus all the other games i tried work well on x64 except for this 1.