Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: controler bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guy i got a bug in mario party 4 and 5 my controller is a logitech i use the n 0.3 plugin every thing go well except the left and right boutton dont work well sometime it work other time it do nothing i can change with other botton it do same i am very sorry for my english i try do my best my pc is amd 5000+ with gf8 8600 gtsno fan 3gig ram

i got a other question should i overclock my cpu to get best fps when i do with my video card i lose 5 fps i dont know with thx for help me
The n 0.3 can be buggy for some controllers (most actually). I'd recommend using the KB/X360 Pad plugin and using XPadder to map the keyboard buttons to your controller. As far as over clocking, that's up to you. If you've never done it before, you should make sure you become an expert before trying it.
my logitech controller works with .3
go to advanced settings and turn off trigger filter
(04-19-2009, 02:32 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]The n 0.3 can be buggy for some controllers (most actually). I'd recommend using the KB/X360 Pad plugin and using XPadder to map the keyboard buttons to your controller. As far as over clocking, that's up to you. If you've never done it before, you should make sure you become an expert before trying it.
thank you xpadder as fix my bug