Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wiimote-X360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sleeperdk

hey i wonna know how to use the analog-1 stick[Image: 39a6474f.png] instead of those [Image: 54c00500.jpg]

Can't see how i can but it in but yeah need help with that Smile
[Image: 01161e83.png]
add "nunchuck emulate" then simply map your button
(03-03-2010, 12:05 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]add "nunchuck emulate" then simply map your button

This doesn't work for me. When I add "Nunchuck" to "Emulated Extension", I can map the analog nunchuck stick to the XBOX360 stick, but I still can't map the digital up/down/left/right controls (the ones sleeperdk marked in his screencap) to the analog XBOX 360 stick. Any solution for this?
then download "Xpadder" it free just google it(www.xpadder.com),you can search youtube for tutorial
(03-03-2010, 01:10 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]then download "Xpadder" it free just google it(www.xpadder.com),you can search youtube for tutorial

I'm aware of that tool. I was just wondering, if there's an inside-dolphin-solution...

btw: I gave the same advice earlier this day HERE :-)

sleeperdk

Well that "nunchuck emulate" i can't use that for New Super Mario Brothers Wii game only work with wiimote so thats why i needed that Analog stick 1
Edit:
I used Friesel configuration for GC-Pad and Wiimote and it works Smile
(03-03-2010, 08:58 PM)sleeperdk Wrote: [ -> ]Well that "nunchuck emulate" i can't use that for New Super Mario Brothers Wii game only work with wiimote so thats why i needed that Analog stick 1
Edit:
I used Friesel configuration for GC-Pad and Wiimote and it works Smile

you CAN use nunchuk with nsmb... read your game manual Wink

sleeperdk

Yeah i saw that Smile
PS. i dont read manual's Im that Smart "NOT ^^"
Looked at back at my game and voile there was the nunchock icon