Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: nJoy 0.3 Rumble (with Keyboard support)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So im using nJoy 0.3 Rumble on r4550. That is the latest rev, where SSBB works flawless on me, and nJoy 0.3 works. That is actually the only plugin where my pad (Logitech Rumblepad 2) and keyboards works.
But that rev has some problems with SSBB and few other games. So i would like to use the latest revs also.
And now to the problem, in latest revs (5000+) the nJoy stops working (wont show in the list). I have searched trough the forums, and no solution yet. And yes i have updated my Directx and C++. Any solutions on getting it work?

Specs:
CPU: Intel E8400 3,0ghz @ 4,2ghz
GPU: GF9600GT
RAM: 4gb 1066mhz ddr2

EDIT: Also some high resolution textures are missing from certain maps in SSBB
njoy was removed from the dolphin solution some revs ago , because it was merged with padsimple to mage the new GC pad plugin
New plugin seems to be superior to njoy but It lacks one feature and that is auto detecting gamepads, I have to set my Logitech Rumblepad 2 manually :S and everything is fine except for triggers which does not work in SDL.
Well, my pad detects, but it wont configure correctly, not at all. Thats why i would love using nJoy 0.3 which works like a dream
(03-03-2010, 04:03 AM)fagoatse Wrote: [ -> ]New plugin seems to be superior to njoy but It lacks one feature and that is auto detecting gamepads, I have to set my Logitech Rumblepad 2 manually :S and everything is fine except for triggers which does not work in SDL.

And since the triggers don't register, that really limits your game options; U can't guard in Brawl anymore... Sad