Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[GC] The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
[attachment=2633]
About the game
The Incredible Hulk, based on The Incredible Hulk character franchise from Marvel Enterprises, is an action/adventure game will feature the ultimate in destructible environments, an awesome Hulk-powered ability to weaponize any object and a massive free-roaming, fully interactive world. Players can jump anywhere, climb anything and smash everything -- even destroy entire buildings -- as the Hulk, the strongest hero there is! Gamers will create their own Hulk-powered weapons from anything they can rip out of the environment, unlock new moves to battle huge enemies in epic boss fights and experience deep and varied game elements by exploring free-roaming non-mission and side mission gameplay. [Vivendi Universal]

Emulation Status
* Graphics Perfect, no apparent errors
* Sound seems OK
* Gameplay works, can get through the first few levels with no errors or problems.
* Cinematic movies play fine, full speed

What does not work
* Not quite full speed, but playable.
* Some graphic errors in more recent builds (?)

Emulation Speed
* Playable

Additional Information
With version 5808, the game is not quite full speed but very playable on my machine. I get 30-50 fps, sometimes dipping down below 20 in the city if there is a lot going on.

I'm using mostly default settings -- D3D graphics plugin, EFB Copy to Texture.

With a more recent build (6152?) I got some amusing graphic errors -- the Hulk model appeared where the level started, but when you tried to move, the Hulk remained fixed on that spot and the camera followed an invisible Hulk, which could move around, jump, and punch things, etc and had a shadow, but was invisible. It was pretty cool, as if the Hulk's spirit had left his body and could cast a shadow. It ran even faster than 5808.
Maybe that's fixed by now? I'll try to do more testing and update this again later.

Screenshots
[attachment=2634][attachment=2635][attachment=2636][attachment=2637]
Wow! I just tried this in one of the more recent builds (5808 x32 SSE3) and it's running almost full speed! I'm getting a pretty steady 30 FPS.

Definitely playable now!

Yay Dolphin developers!
can you tell me the settings??