Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: configure 360 controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need some help with configuring the 360 controller. Can somebody help me out? or point me to a thread that is helpfull?
what exactly is giving you trouble, its not very complicated to choose which buttons you want to do what
Mapping buttons actualy. I try to map the directional keys to the analog sticks but the Wii remote plugin configuration is not responding at all.

ps. the 360 controller IS recognized by the program.
What game do you wanna play?
(03-03-2010, 02:57 AM)Dolfijn Wrote: [ -> ]Mapping buttons actualy. I try to map the directional keys to the analog sticks but the Wii remote plugin configuration is not responding at all.

ps. the 360 controller IS recognized by the program.

Try to map the Nunchuck Stick to "Analog 1" and the Wiimote directional buttons to the XBOX360 D-Pad.
Unfortunately, you can't map the analog signals to the digital directional keys. A tool like xpadder might do the job.

Here's my configuration for GC-Pad and Wiimote, if you wanna try:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w2dtzyzyzwk
Config for Plugin "GCPad Plugin" for xbox360 joystick's:

[Image: configjoy.png]

Salu2
hey fellas.. i have a quick question also. im trying to configure my 360 controller to play "new super mario bros", i'm not sure which tab to configure though (pad, wiimote, etc.).. can anyone point me in the right direction?

i have the 360 drivers installed correctly and the game's up, running perfectly fine and recognizes my controller. i'm pretty new to this, just got dolphin downloaded/running today.. thanks in advance!
(03-06-2010, 10:22 PM)Klubhead Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not sure which tab to configure though (pad, wiimote, etc.)

Download my config files HERE and extract em to the Config folder. The file contains my Wiimote and GC-Pad settings for an XBOX360-Pad. The GC config file must be used with "Dolphin GCPad Plugin". For your emulated Wiimote, just choose "Nunchuck" as "Emulated Extension" in the "Wii Remote Plugin Configuration". Keep the default settings for the rest.

*enjoy*
I was wondering if there was a possibility to use stick and acts like wiimote movement to replace the mouse (like in Mario party 8).

I got Xpadder but I guess It wont change a thing :/
(03-06-2010, 11:01 PM)Friesel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2010, 10:22 PM)Klubhead Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not sure which tab to configure though (pad, wiimote, etc.)

Download my config files HERE and extract em to the plugins folder. The file contains my Wiimote and GC-Pad settings for an XBOX360-Pad. The GC config file must be used with "Dolphin GCPad Plugin". For your emulated Wiimote, just choose "Nunchuck" as "Emulated Extension" in the "Wii Remote Plugin Configuration". Keep the default settings for the rest.

*enjoy*

Hmm.. tryed it out.. it seems as if the buttons still aren't mapped tho. i can only jump and walk left and right, it seems as if the rest of the buttons aren't doing anything..

on another note, "new mario bros" feels like its running in slomo.. any any way to make it faster? (i have a powerhouse PC so its def. not a spec issue)
Pages: 1 2 3